This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Visit both Paris and Reykjavik. You can go to Paris with or without the stopover in Reykjavik. Pricing can be anywhere from $20 – $40 more.
Icelandair includes ONE free checked bags with the fare.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle
- Seattle to Paris: September 29th
- Paris to Reykjavik: October 5th
- Reykjavik to Seattle: October 9th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Seattle: Valid for travel from September – October. Free stopover in Reykjavik for up to 7 days. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Philadelphia: Valid for travel in early September. Free stopover in Reykjavik for up to 7 days. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- For Philadelphia availability, replace SEA with PHL on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: kef
- Destination: CDG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: kef /minconnect 2880
- The 2800 after minconnect is telling ITA to search for a connection of at least 2,880 minutes or 48 hours. ITA will start to error out once that number is greater than 4,020 or so, however, longer stopovers are still possible. Using the result as a guideline, play with the stopover length on Priceline’s multi-destination feature to see if it price. It is trial and error. The stopover can either be on the outbound or return. So if you want to do it on the outbound, just put kef /minconnect 2880 on the Outbound Routing Code field instead of the Return. Then put kef on the Return Advanced Routing Code field versus kef /minconnect 2880
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: SEA
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- Seattle: N
- Philadelphia: P (Non-mileage earning with Alaska)
- SEA – KEF (Reykjavik) – CDG (Paris) – KEF – SEA
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Icelandair is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 10,002 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 2,500 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,500 miles
The fare from Philadelphia is NON-MILEAGE earning with Alaska.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Flights” then “Multi-Destination” and enter each segment and dates for those segments individually like this:
- Segment 1: Seattle – Reykjavik
- Segment 2: Reykjavik – Paris
- Segment 3: Paris – Reykjavik
- Segment 4: Reykjavik – Seattle
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Icelandic Krona (ISK). $1USD = 113 ISK
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1 USD = 0.93 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.