Emails from Newsletter:
- We collect emails for use with our Daily DealsLetter. We donot rent or sell our email list. We currently use Mailchimp to deliver the email to you once a day. Mailchimp also allows us the ability to deliver marketing campaigns on behalf of advertisers – to date, we have not delivered any campaigns, but the capability exist. In the event that we do run an email marketing campaign on behalf of advertisers — the advertiser will NOT have access to your email as we will not rent or sell our email list ever! In addition, Mailchimp has its own policy on emails.
- LiveIntent – we use LiveIntent to serve ads in our Daily DealsLetter. They will set a cookie on your computer to track usage.
- At the moment, the following can set a cookie on your computer to track usage:
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is what we use to know how many visitors come to our site and how they interact with the site.
- Google AdSense – Google AdSense is what we use to display banner advertising. Google and as well as advertisers who use Adsense will set a cookie to track your internet usage across its properties and those with AdSense enable.
- Tynt – we use Tynt to monitor when a copy action happens on our site
- Commission Junction, Linkshare, Linkoffers, Affiliate Window, HotelsCombined and Rental Cars- we use Commission Junction, Linkshare Linkoffers, CreditCards.com, Affiliate Window, Performance Horizon, HotelsCombined and Rental Cars for affiliate marketing. When you click on a link that brings you to a site we have an affiliate relationship with, a cookie will be set on your computer so that we receive credit, should you make a purchase. We can see a purchase event happen with the merchant. It does not tell us what exactly you purchase or who made the purchase.
- Viator – We have an affiliate relationship with the activities marketplace Viator. They will set a cookie on your computer so that we receive credit, should you make a purchase.
- We ourselves do not set any cookies.
- When you opt-in to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Google+, we can see whatever public profile you have based on your own privacy settings. This is no different than when you follow any one else on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Google+.
- We use AddThis on our main page for social following. AddThis has it own policy on dropping cookies.
- When you leave a comment via WordPress commenting system, the name you enter will be publicly displayed. The email address you supplied will be only used by WordPress to track whether or not you have commented previously. We do not use comment email addresses for anything else.
If you have further questions, please see our About Us page and shoot us an email.
The Flight Deal Team