This is an amazing fare! Availability is limited. Availability in 2014 is a few dollars more.
Also available from Washington D.C. for ~$120 more.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel until November 27th, 2013 or January 5th, 2014 – May 19th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ams” on both the outbound and return fields to search for this itinerary. Must purchase by August 16th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- ORD – AMS (Amsterdam) – BOM (Mumbai) – AMS – ORD
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 16,732 miles or 3.9 cents per mile. KLM segments will earn 100% mileage with Delta.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” select Delta Airlines on Airline 1 and KLM on Airline 2
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 61.29 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.