Ekaterinburg is the 4th largest city in Russia and is a major stop on the Trans-Siberian railroad.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 4th – 12th
- Valid for travel from October 29th – December 13th or December 25th – March 25th, 2014 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Enable advanced routing codes and input “kl+” on the outbound and return fields to search for this fare. Must purchase by August 31st
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- IAD – AMS (Amsterdam) – SVO (Moscow) – SVX (Ekaterinburg) – SVO – AMS – LED
- Not permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 12,658 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. Remember to provide your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive 100% mileage credit. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” select KLM
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 32.88 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.