Airfare Deal – KLM: Washington D.C. – Johannesburg, South Africa. $801. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
South Africa for around $800 is a good deal.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 12th – 19th
- Valid for travel from November 1st – 30th or January 10th, 2014 – March 10th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ams” on the outbound and return fields to search for this fare. Must purchase by March 31st, 2014 (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- IAD – AMS (Amsterdam) – JNB (Johannesburg) – CDG – IAD. For AvGeeks, the segments between Jo’Burg – Paris – Washington D.C. are on the Airbus A380. Parts of the itinerary are operated by Air France.
- 2 Permitted. However, we could not find any stopover availability in Amsterdam or Paris.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 18,730 miles or 4.3 cents per mile. KLM and Air France are partners with Delta. Remember to provide your SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO Air France/KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Receive 1% back with TopCashBack.com(*), use TopCashBack.com‘s KLM.com link book to receive the 1% saving
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Rand – $1USD = 9.79 South African Rand (ZAR)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a cash bonus if you use the TopCashBack affiliate link above to create a TopCashBack account and make a subsequent booking.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.