Uganda is normally not cheap to fly to. We posted this deal in May and it is still available.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 4th – 12th
- Valid for travel from November 1st – 30th or January 10th, 2014 – March 10th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “bru” on the outbound field and “bru” on the return field to search only this fare Must purchase by March 31st, 2014 (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- ORD – BRU (Brussels) – KGL (Kigali, Rwanda) – EBB (Entebbe) – BRU – ORD
- 15,797 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. Brussels Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the checkin staff with your United MileagePlus number to receive credit.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Expedia.com. Make sure you select “Show additional options” and select Brussels Air.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $50. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Ugandan Shilling (UGX). $1USD = 2,560 UGX
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.