Belem is on sale. We posted a deal to Belem from Dallas yesterday and we dug around some more. It’s also available from Boston, Chicago, Portland, Seattle and Washington D.C.
Go visit the home of the Acai fruit.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle
- November 12th – 19th
- Valid for travel from August 15th – December 5th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 5th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- L and U
- SEA – JFK (New York) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – BEL (Belem) – GIG (Rio de Janeiro) – JFK – SEA.
- Available for $100. Check for availability.
- Seattle: 17,411 miles or 3.9 cents per mile. The segments between Seattle and New York are on American and JetBlue on the sample itinerary.
- TAM is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United for the TAM segments. However, TAM segments operated by LAN with TAM flight numbers will only earn miles with TAM or LAN. The domestic United States segments will be either on United, American or JetBlue.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 2.21 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.