TAM is putting South America on sale. We found availability from TAM to Belo Horizonte. The segments in the United States will be operated by either American or United. While the segment from Miami to Belo Horizonte will be operated by TAM.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle
- September 2nd – 10th
- Valid for travel from August 15th – December 5th for Monday through Friday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 5th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- TAM – L
- American – Q
- United – Varies
- SEA – MIA (Miami) – CNF (Belo Horizonte) – MIA – DFW (Dallas) – SEA
- 13,432 miles or 5.9 cents per mile. The distance between Miami and Belo Horizonte is 7,928 miles. You will receive 100% United miles for that portion. Both the American and United segments will be 100% mileage earning with their respective programs.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Expedia.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 2.27 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.