The deal we posted yesterday from Miami to Galapagos for $377 is also available from San Francisco and actually comes in at exactly 6 cents per mile. That’s a deal!
Sample Travel Date:
- September 12th – 18th
- Valid for travel from August 15th – December 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “aa+” both on the outbound and return advance routing code fields. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by August 5th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – ORD (Chicago) – MIA (Miami) – GYE (Guayaquil) – GPS (Galapagos Islands) – GYE – MIA – SFO. Includes an overnight layover on both the outbound and return.
- 10,927 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: US Dollar!
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.