Bangkok is a tropical megacity that’s also one of the most traveler-friendly cities in Southeast Asia. Bangkok’s a city for the senses — the food, the markets, the traffic jams, Thai architecture, the neon signs and much much more. Take a long holiday to use Bangkok as a springboard into the rest of Thailand.
Bangkok is home to a multitude of low cost carriers like AirAsia, Bangkok Airways and NOK. Use them to fly to Chiang Mai, Phuket or Koh Samui inexpensively.
- October 5th – October 12th. Valid until December 8th, 2011 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday departures. Must purchase by September 6th, 2011. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com to see exact date availability
- San Francisco: SFO – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – SFO
- Los Angeles: LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – SFO
- SFO: 15,986 miles or 5.5 cents per mile.
- LAX: 16,681 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. Remember to collect your miles with United or US Airways. This is enough miles for a one way domestic reward ticket.
Bookable on United.com. See United’s cancellation policy here.
- US Citizens – None required.