Los Angeles, Chicago and Washington D.C. are United hubs, so it’s unusual to see them discounting fares from those cities. Earlier, we published the sale to Bangkok and now Shanghai is included from Los Angeles, Chicago and Washington D.C.
- October 12th – October 18th. Valid until December 8th, 2011 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday departures. Must purchase by September 6th, 2011. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com to see exact date availability
Routing & Pricing:
- LAX – $693: LAX – PVG (Shanghai) – LAX
- ORD – $771: ORD – EWR (Newark) – PVG – ORD
- DCA/IAD – $842: DCA – EWR – PVG – ORD – DCA
- LAX: 12,938 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- ORD: 15,122 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- DCA/IAD: 15,142 or 5.6 cents per mile
Bookable on United.com. See United’s cancellation policy here.
- US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Cost: $140.