A good sale for nonstop service to Mexico City.
The $240 fare is the regular fare which allows advance seat assignment.
Delta / Aeromexico also have a $210 fare but that is a Basic Economy fare. Delta / Aeromexico Basic Economy fares do not include advance seat assignments, changes, cancellations and boards last.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 4th – 7th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until May. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: am
- Textbox 2:
- We are instructing ITA to search for the Basic Economy fare, using those dates on Orbitz and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to a regular economy fare.
- This is also searching for flights with Aeromexico flight numbers. Aeromexico and Delta are partners and you can buy Aeromexico flights between US and Mexico with Delta for the same price. Aeromexico availability is better than Delta.
- Destination: MEX
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: am
- Textbox 2:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- JFK – MEX (Mexico City) – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Aeromexico is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 4,214 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,214 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,053 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search
- Select the $210 fare from the search results, enter your information and you’ll be presented with an upgrade offer for $30 more (or $240 total roundtrip) for a regular economy fare that includes normal size carry-on and advance seat assignment
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN). $1USD = 19.49 MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.