This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Dublin. Pricing will vary slightly depending on routing.
Air France / Delta / KLM Royal Dutch have a similar fare, but it is a Basic Economy / Economy Light fare. This type of fare have the following features:
- No advance seat assignment
- One piece of carry-on luggage — must be under 26lbs
- Checked luggage is $45 a piece
In contrast, American’s fare include:
- Advance seat assignment
- Normal size and weight carry-on
- And one checked bag for free
WOW Air also have a cheaper fare via Iceland. However, they charge for everything including even carry-ons over 22lbs and you will likely pay more than Delta or American unless travel extremely light.
Here are some practical travel tips to Dublin.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 19th – 26th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from mid September – mid October. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 50 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BOS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: aa aa
- Textbox 2: maxconnect 240
- Destination: DUB
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: aa aa
- Textbox 2: maxconnect 240
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- BOS – CLT (Charlotte) – DUB (Dublin) – CLT – BOS
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 8,874 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,874 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,611 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.85 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.