This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Cuzco.
Avianca has two flights between New York and Bogota (you will connect in Bogota for this trip). One operated by Avianca and one by WAMOS for Avianca. The WAMOS flight is the worser of the product – you will get an angle flat seat instead of of a more lie-flat product with Avianca. However, for Cuzco is it unavoidable to have one WAMOS flight due to the limited amount of Bogota to Cuzco flights.
The WAMOS flight will be the one from New York to Bogota. Bogota to New York will be on Avianca.
ITA price this at $1,251, using those dates on Priceline should reprice to $1,199.
(We are testing Premium Economy / Business Class / First Class deals the next few weeks to sort out some workflow and algorithms issues, we will see how it goes and whether to make this a regular feature – for Business Class / First Class deals.)
Sample Travel Date:
- September 1st – 7th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from September – early December or mid January 2019 – early April 2019. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: av av
- Textbox 2: maxconnect 240
- Destination: CUZ
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: av av
- Textbox 2: maxconnect 240
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Cabin: Business class or higher <- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THIS
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- JFK – BOG (Bogota) – CUZ (Cuzco) – BOG – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Avianca is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 7,500 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,027 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,027 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
Enter your dates, let the results run and then filter for only Business like this:
Then you will get Business results:
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 3.27 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.