This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale between Los Angeles or Miami.
The $234 fare is the regular fare which allows for normal size carry-on and personal item in addition to advanced seat assignment.
United also have a $194 fare but that is a Basic Economy fare. United Basic Economy fares do not allow for any advanced seat assignment. Rather, your seat assignment will be randomly assigned during check-in. In addition, normal size carry-on that does not fit under the seat is charge a $25 fee each way + applicable gate check fees (but free if you have an United co-branded credit card or if you have United elite status).
Sample Travel Date:
- May 5th – 8th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until early May for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures and returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MIA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: ua ua
- Textbox 2: f ~bc=N
- Destination: LAX
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: ua ua
- Textbox 2: f ~bc=N
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- MIA – ORD (Chicago) – LAX (Los Angeles) – ORD – MIA
- Miles Flown: 5,876 miles or 4.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,876 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 874 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.