jetBlue -$98 (ONE-WAY): Boston / New York / Newark / Washington D.C. / Fort Lauderdale / Hartford / Orlando – San Juan, Puerto Rico (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
The destruction left by Hurricane Irma and Maria is heartbreaking. Then to hear that it will takes months before many of the basic services many of us take for granted are restored only adds to the heart break.
jetBlue is currently doing relief flights into San Juan until at least Monday, September 25th. Looking at when fares are available for sale – it looks like October 1st is when jetBlue plan to resume normal service. That date can change.
jetBlue is capping fares to/from San Juan at $98 each way for travel until early November on its non-stop flights. Service to other airports in Puerto Rico (Aguadilla and Ponce) will probably will longer to come back. Unlike regular sales to Puerto Rico, these work both ways.
The $98 fares are available from / to:
- Boston [BOS]
- New York [JFK]
- Newark [EWR]
- Washington D.C. [DCA]
- Fort Lauderdale [FLL]
- Hartford [BDL]
- Orlando [MCO]
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Boston
- October 1st
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until early November. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BOS
- For availability from/to other cities, replace BOS with airport listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: b6
- Textbox 2:
- Destination: SJU
- These work both ways, so SJU can be the Departing from: and the cities listed above can be the Destination.
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Departing from: BOS
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- BOS – SJU (San Juan) – BOS
- Miles Flown: 3,350 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- jetBlue‘s website hasn’t fully loaded the updated pricing yet.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.