This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Venice with United and its partners Air Canada, Lufhansa, Swiss etc.
Pricing as follows:
San Francisco [SFO]:
- Amsterdam [AMS] – $378
- Barcelona [BCN] – $371
- Rome [FCO] – $397
- Madrid [MAD] – $382
- Venice [VCE] – $430
- Amsterdam [AMS] – $353
- Barcelona [BCN] – $353
- Rome [FCO] – $374
- Madrid [MAD] – $369
- Amsterdam [AMS] – $436
- Rome [FCO] – $369
- Venice [VCE] – $354
- Paris [CDG] – $386
Los Angeles [LAX]:
- Amsterdam [AMS] – $436
- Rome [FCO] – $435
- Venice [VCE] – $433
- Madrid [MAD] – $448
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Boston – Barcelona
- August 22nd – 31st
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Most Destinations: Valid for travel on the outbound from mid August – October. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- San Francisco – Amsterdam / Madrid: Valid for travel on the outbound from November – early December or January, 2018 – March, 2018. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Los Angeles – Rome: Valid for travel on the outbound from November – early December or January, 2018 – March, 2018. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BOS
- For availability from other cities, replace BOS with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: /alliance star-alliance
- Destination: BCN
- For availability to other cities, replace BCN with airport code listed above
- Return Advanced Routing Code: /alliance star-alliance
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: BOS
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
- BOS – IAD (Washington D.C.) – BCN (Barcelona) – IAD – BOS
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 8,918 miles or 3.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,918 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,255 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure to select “Flights” then “Multi-destination” and enter each segment and dates for those segments individually as shown on ITA to price.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Varies
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.