[FARE GONE] Japan Airlines – Starting $328: United States – Singapore. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale Singapore.
- San Francisco [SFO] – $435
- Los Angeles [LAX] – $328
- San Diego [SAN] – $442
- Dallas [DFW] – $418
- Chicago [ORD] – $328
- New York [JFK] – $328
- Boston [BOS] – $418
- We know some dates don’t price exactly. Try all the sites we listed.
- Elite Qualifying Dollars – its 0.06 of distance. So from New York, it would be about $1,200 (20k miles flown x 0.06) when crediting to AA. And about $960 from San Francisco and somewhere between that from other cities if it is all JL coded. Some flights have AA flight numbers – we believe these are issued by JL and in that instance it will still be 0.06 of distance. However, if you get a ticket number that begins with 001 (AA ticket), then it will yield very little elite dollars.
Update 4/7/2017 @ 11:45AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- September 18th – 25th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound in April or September – November or January, 2018 – February, 2018 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- For other cities, replace JFK with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: JL JL
- Destination: SIN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: JL JL
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: JFK
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- JFK – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – JFK
- Two permitted at $100 each.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Japan Airlines is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 20,106 miles or 1.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 10,053 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,026 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. If Priceline does not pull it up, try Expedia. Or Vayama.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.41 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.