This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Sydney is on sale. We found availability from:
- New York [JFK]
- Boston [BOS]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Washington D.C. [WAS]
- Chicago [ORD]
- Miami [MIA]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- San Jose, California [SJC]
- Los Angeles [LAX] – $750
- Portland [PDX]
- Seattle [SEA]
- Charlotte [IAH]
- Houston [IAH]
- Minneapolis [MSP]
Also available nonstop from Los Angeles for $750. There could be other cities, so check yours if it isn’t listed. Not available from San Francisco, but is from San Jose.
Also available on United from Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Charlotte for $665.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from new York
- March 13th – 20th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel for travel June 20th. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by February 5th
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- For other cities, replace JFK with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: SYD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: JFK
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- JFK – LAX (Los Angeles) – SYD (Sydney) – LAX – JFK
- One permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 19,926 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 19,926 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,000 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Australian Dollar (AUD). $1USD = 1.30 AUD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.