[FARE GONE] Delta – Starting $499: Washington D.C. / Philadelphia / Chicago / Other Midwest + Southeast Cities – Madrid, Spain. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Madrid. Here’s what we found:
- Washington D.C. [WAS]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Pittsburgh [PIT]
- Chicago [ORD]
- Milwaukee [MKE]
- Indianapolis [IND]
- Nashville [BNA]
- Memphis [MEM]
- Columbus [CMH]
- Cleveland [CLE]
- Birmingham [BHM]
- Oklahoma City [OKC]
- Des Moines [DSM]
- Omaha [OMA]
- Greensboro [GSO]
- Charleston, South Carolina [CHS]
Update 1/19/2017 @ 6:10PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Washington D.C.
- February 24th – March 3rd
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound until March or November -early December. Also availability from April – May or August – October for $50 more. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: WAS
- For availability from other cities, replace WAS with airport listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: atl,jfk /-overnight
- Destination: MAD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: atl,jfk /-overnight
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: WAS
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- DCA – ATL (Atlanta) – MAD (Madrid) – JFK (New York) – DCA. Also available from BWI and IAD, use WAS on the From: field on Priceline to search for all three airports.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 8,659 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,659 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,965 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1 USD = 0.94 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.