This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale for nonstop service to Tokyo. Must purchase by tonight!
Here are some practical travel tips for Tokyo, Japan.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with Singapore Air
- February 20th – 27th, 2017
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Singapore: Valid for travel from January, 2017 – early May, 2017 or late August, 2017 – September, 2017. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by November 28th (TODAY)
- American / Delta / United / All Nippon Airways: Valid for travel from January, 2017 – April, 2017. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by November 28th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sq
- For All Nippon Airways availability, replace sq with nh on both the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For American availability, replace sq with aa on both the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For Delta availability, replace sq with dl on both the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For United availability, replace sq with ua on both the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- Destination: TYO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sq
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- Singapore: V
- American: Q
- Delta: V
- United / All Nippon Airways: K
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – LAX.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Singapore is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 10,870 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 0 miles
This will earn 50% mileage on Singapore’s KrisFlyer program.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY). $1USD = 112 JPY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.