A good sale to Panama from a lot of cities. We found availability from:
- New York [NYC]
- Boston [BOS]
- Washington D.C. [WAS]
- Chicago [ORD]
- San Francisco [SFO]
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- Las Vegas [LAS]
- New Orleans [MSY]
- Tampa [TPA]
- Orlando [MCO]
Common thread with the above cities? All with Copa service. We love attack fares.
Panama is one of the countries with active cases of Zika virus transmission. Please read up on it at the Center for Disease Control if you are planning to go.
Update 9/15/2016 @ 3:30PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- November 3rd – 9th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until from October – November. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by September 15th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: NYC
- For availability from other cities, replace NYC with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /-overnight
- This is instructing ITA to search for only availability without an overnight connection. If you don’t care about that, use “aa+ /f bc=L” on both the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields instead.
- Destination: PTY
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /-overnight
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: NYC
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- EWR – MIA (Miami) – PTY (Panama City) – MIA – LGA.
- On Priceline, Select “Flights” then “Multi-Destination” and enter each segment and dates for those segments found on ITA individually to price.
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 4,480 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,480 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 535 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Flights” then “Multi-Destination” and enter each segment and dates for those segments found on ITA individually to price.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: US Dollar
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.