A good sale to Dublin. Pricing can vary slightly depending on routing.
Update 9/1/2016 @ 7:00PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle
- September 26th – October 3rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound until early December or January, 2017 – early June 2017 for Sunday through Wednesday departures and Monday through Thursday returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by September 1st (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- For Portland availability, replace SEA with PDX on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: DUB
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: SEA
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- SEA – ORD (Chicago) – DUB (Dublin) – CLT (Charlotte) – SEA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 11,360 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,360 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,315 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.