An amazing sale from All Nippon Airways to Cambodia.
Update 8/13/2016 @ 5:15AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- November 15th – 23rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound in November or January, 2017 – April, 2016 for Monday through Thursday departure and returns. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: nrt
- Destination: PNH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nrt
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- SEA – NRT (Tokyo) – PNH (Phnom Penh) – NRT – SEA
- Two permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
All Nippon Airways is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is follows:
- Miles Flown: 15,058 miles or 3.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 15,058 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,764 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “ANA – All Nippon Airways” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Cambodian Riel. $1USD = 4,103 KHR. USD widely accepted — bring small bills.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.