A better sale to/from Honolulu than this morning’s Alaska deal.
- Shorter travel time
- No crazy layovers
- And about $30 cheaper
Sample Travel Date:
- September 22nd – 27th
- Valid for travel from September – early December for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: WAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Destination: HNL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- DCA – ATL (Atlanta) – HNL (Honolulu) – ATL – DCA
- Miles Flown: 10,076 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 10,076 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,379 miles
Unless you are a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or 5,038 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.