KLM is putting Marrakech on sale for about $665. Prices will vary slightly depending on routing. We tested all our coverage cities and some non and this price shows up and was able to price on Priceline. The non coverage cities we tried included Omaha, Des Moines and Fargo. They priced. So this is truly a NATIONWIDE sale.
Cities where we didn’t find any availability are Delta hubs (Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, Memphis and Salt Lake City). There could be others with no availability, but those seems to be the only ones we did not find anything.
Here are some practical travel tips to Morocco.
Update 7/18/2016 @ 12:10AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle
- September 20th – 28th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until from September – early December or January, 2017 – March, 2017 for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- For availability from other cities, replace SEA with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: kl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: RAK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: kl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: SEA
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- SEA – AMS (Amsterdam) – RAK (Marrakech) – AMS – SEA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
KLM is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 12,872 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,736 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,434 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “KLM Royal Dutch” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Moroccan Dirham (MAD). $1USD = 9.81 MAD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.