A good sale for nonstop service to London. Yes, we know we posted Norwegian for $356 roundtrip last week but we think this is better for most people:
- Includes advanced seat assignment
- Includes normal size carry-on baggage
- Includes ONE checked bag
Norwegian charges $90 each way to have advanced seat assignment and a bag checked. So that’s $180 roundtrip and this fare would be cheaper. Norwegian’s bag policy is ONE bag up to 22lbs is allowed on board for free.
Update @ 7/8/2016 – 3:15PM Eastern – also on United. Thx Dennis
Update @ 7/8/2016 @ 3:50PM Eastern – AA matched
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with Delta
- October 16th – 23rd
- Delta / United: Valid for travel on the outbound from mid October – end of October. Must purchase at least 90 days in advance of departure.
- American: Valid for travel on the outbound from mid October – mid December. Must purchase at least 90 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: NYC
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl
- For United availability, replace dl with ua on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For American availability, replace dl with aa on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- Destination: LHR
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- JFK – LHR (London) – JFK. Delta / American is from JFK while United is from Newark (EWR)
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 6,880 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 6,880 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,465 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” or “United” or “American” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: British Pound (GBP). $1USD = 0.77 GBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.