Delta is back with its fantastic deals to Tokyo. We found good availability from across the United States. Here’s what we found:
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- Chicago [ORD]
- San Jose [SJC]
- Oakland [OAK]
- Portland [PDX]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- San Diego [SAN]
- Sacramento [SMF]
- Tucson [TUS]
- Albuquerque [ABQ]
- Las Vegas [LAS]
- Reno [RNO]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Austin [AUS]
- Baltimore [BWI]
- Miami [MIA]
- Fort Lauderdale [FLL]
- Boston [BOS]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Charlotte [CLT]
- Orlando [MCO]
- Jacksonville [JAX]
- Cleveland [CLE]
- Columbus [CMH]
- Oklahoma City [OKC]
- New Orleans [MSY]
- Nashville [BNA]
- Omaha [OMA]
- Milwaukee [MKE]
- Indianapolis [IND]
- Des Moines [DSM]
- Richmond [RIC]
- Buffalo [BUF]
- Syracuse [SYR]
- Pittsburgh [PIT]
- Providence [PVD]
- Hartford [BDL]
- St. Louis [STL]
- Kansas City [MCI]
We will add to the list. There are MORE cities than this. So check yours if you didn’t list it. We did not find availability from the following cities: San Francisco, Denver, Houston, New York, Atlanta, Detroit, Cincinnati, Memphis, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City and Seattle
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Los Angeles
- March 14th – 21st
- Valid for travel on the outbound until early May for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. All travel must be completed by June 10th. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- For availability from other cities, replace LAX with airport code listed above.
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: TYO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: LAX
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- LAX – HND (Haneda) – LAX. Delta serves both HND (Haneda) and NRT (Narita). Use TYO as the Destination to search for both on Priceline.
- Two permitted for $100 each.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 10,944 miles or 4.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 10,944 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,750 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY). $1USD = 118 JPY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.