Delta is attacking American’s fares to Tokyo. Will not last and NOT A LOT OF AVAILABILITY. BUY THEN PLAN – RISK FREE 24 hour cancellation!
We found availability from:
- Los Angeles [LAX] – $390
- Dallas [DFW] – $530
- Phoenix [PHX] – $530
- Miami [MIA] – $578
- Philadelphia [PHL] – $583
Priceline will price this cheaper than ITA pricing. E.g., LAX is $436 but Priceline is $390, Phoenix and Dallas at $540 but Priceline at $530, Miami and Philadelphia at $640 but its about $580 on Priceline.
Update 2/21/2016 @ 4:00AM Eastern – Priceline is no longer pricing it at the lower price. It will price the ITA price.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Los Angeles
- March 14th – 22nd
- Valid for travel on the outbound until early May for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by February 21st
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- For Miami availability, replace LAX with MIA on the Departing from: field
- For Dallas availability, replace LAX with DFW on the Departing from: field
- For Phoenix availability, replace LAX with PHX on the Departing from: field
- For Philadelphia availability, replace LAX with PHL on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: TYO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: LAX
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- LAX – HND (Haneda) – LAX
- Two permitted for $100 each.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 10,944 miles or 3.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 10,944 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,750 miles
Unless you are a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or 5,472 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY). $1USD = 118 JPY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.