A good sale to/from Anchorage. Go checkout the Northern Lights. Includes some limited availability for Summer travel.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with Alaska
- January 20th – 24th, 2016.
- Valid for travel from January, 2016 – November, 2016. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: as+ /f bc=r
- For American availability, replace as+ /f bc=r with aa+ /f bc=O on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For Delta availability, replace as+ /f bc=r with dl+ /f bc=v on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For United availability, replace as+ /f bc=r with ua+ /f bc=n on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- Destination: ANC
- Return Advanced Routing Code: as+ /f bc=r
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- Alaska: R
- American: O
- Delta: V
- United: N
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- LAX – PDX (Portland) – ANC (Anchorage) – SEA (Seattle) – LAX
- Miles Flown: 4,770 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,770 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 4,770 miles
Alaska is an American and Delta partner. This fare will earn zero miles with American and 50% elite qualifying and redeemable miles with Delta.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Alaska” or “American” or “Delta” or “United” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.