Delta is attacking American’s fares to Belize. Here’s what we found:
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Miami [MIA]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Charlotte [CLT]
- St. Louis [STL]
- Raleigh [RDU]
You probably want to visit one of the Cayes or Islands. A popular one is Ambergris Caye—you can fly the local carrier Maya Island Air from Belize City Int’l. If you are part of a big group, it might be worth it to split a taxi and fly from Belize City Municipal Airport instead—based on our check, pricing is usually halved if you fly from there.
Update 9/9/2015 @ 3:15PM Eastern – price drop. Now $295.
Update 9/9/2015 @ 8:00PM Eastern – price drop. Now $255
Update 9/9/2015 @ 8:15PM Eastern – now also available from Dallas
Update 9/10/2015 @ 1:55AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Phoenix
- October 24th – 28th
- Valid for travel from October 15th – July, 2016. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PHX
- For departures from other cities, replace PHX with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: BZE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: PHX
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- PHX – ATL (Atlanta) – BZE (Belize) – ATL – PHX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown:
5,9535,442 miles or 5.7 5.44.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles:
- Base Redeemable Miles:
1,090 990690 miles
Unless you are a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or
2,976 2,721 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “More Options” and enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Belizean Dollar (BZD) $1USD = 2 BZD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.