A good sale for nonstop service between Los Angeles and Orlando. Availability is limited — these can be purchase as one-ways, so the best way would be to search for one-ways and mix and match carriers. For example, American in one direction and Delta in another.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with American
- September 29th – October 3rd
- Valid for travel until mid-December for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Blackout dates around Thanksgiving. Limited availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa
- For Delta availability, replace aa with dl on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For United availability, replace aa with ua on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For Virgin America availability, replace aa with vx on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- Destination: MCO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- American: O
- Delta: V
- United: N
- Virgin America: N
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- LAX – MCO (Orlando) – LAX
- Miles Flown: 4,424 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,424 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 4,424 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Matrix Search. Make sure you select “More Options” and enter “American” or “Delta” or “United” or “Virgin America” on the Airline textbox.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.