Fares to Brazil have been on sale the last few months – but the deals are even better FROM Brazil. Take this fare on American in Business Class from Sao Paulo to New York. It is pricing about at $3,500BRL or $1,000USD roundtrip for 20 hours of travel in a completely lie-flat business class seat. That is a very good deal.
A five day minimum stay is required. This is a trend lately where fares from the rest of the world to the US are pricing lower than fares from the US to international destinations.
This is especially useful for those who go to Brazil multiple times a year; nest this trip inside your US – Brazil trip so it becomes like this:
- Trip 1 -> US – Brazil – US
- Trip 2 inside of Trip 1 -> Brazil – US – Brazil
Sample Travel Date:
- September 22nd – 29th
- Valid for travel until October 31st with a 5 day minimum stay. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: GRU
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=i
- Destination: JFK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=i
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- GRU – JFK (New York) – GRU
- One permitted for free and one for $125 USD
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 9,518 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,518 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 11,895 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “More Options” and on the Cabin Class drop down, select “Business’ and enter “American” on the Airline textbox.
- There’s been some issues with Priceline on Firefox. If it does not work for you on Firefox, use Chrome.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.