A good sale to Barranquilla. Cartagena and Santa Marta are both within a 2 hour bus ride from Barranquilla so it’s pretty easy to visit 3 cities for the price of one.
Based on our checks, these itineraries requires overnight layovers in Miami and Bogota from most departure cities. We checked and found availability from:
- San Francisco [SFO]
- Boston [BOS]
- New York [NYC]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Washington D.C. [WAS]
- Miami [MIA]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- Portland [PDX]
- Seattle [SEA]
- Chicago [ORD]
We believe this is available from pretty much everywhere. So, if we didn’t list your city, check it to see if it’s available.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Francisco
- September 16th – 21st
- Valid for travel from late August – early December. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by
June 29th (TODAY)July 2nd
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SFO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+
- Destination: BAQ
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For availability from other cities, replace SFO with airport code listed above on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – MIA (Miami) – BAQ (Barranquilla) – BOG (Bogota) – MIA – SFO
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 7,886 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 7,886 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 7,886 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Colombian Peso (COP) $1USD = 2,485 COP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.