We found availability from the following cities
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Miami [MIA]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Charlotte [CLT]
- St. Louis [STL]
- Pittsburgh [PIT]
- Raleigh / Durham [RDU]
H/T: Rei on Twitter and Eric M via Email
Update 5/20/2015 @ 12:50PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Philadelphia
- June 15th – 22nd
- Valid for travel from until mid-December. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PHL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=Q
- Destination: GRU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=Q
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other departure cities, replace PHL with airport code listed above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- PHL – DFW (Dallas) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – MIA (Miami) – PHL
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 11,515 or 3.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,515 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 11,515 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 3.01 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.