Earlier tonight, Amir on Twitter tipped us off on Emirates running a very good promotion to Dubai right now — $1,299 for 2 people or $650 per person (you must travel in a party of of 2 in order to receive this price) that is good for travel until December 10th.
However, if you are traveling by May 31st, Alaska Airlines has a special promotion with Emirates that brings this down to $600 per person.
- $50 off per person
- And double miles
- Please register for the double miles and credit this to Alaska. You will earn enough miles for a domestic one-way award ticket with Alaska or American from this.
This fare is available from:
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Washington DC (IAD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW)
From Dubai, you can visit a lot places on the cheap using the low cost carrier FlyDubai.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 7th – 14th
- $600 Per Person: Valid for travel until May 31st with promo code with a 4 day minimum stay. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- $650 Per Person: Valid for travel until December 10th with promo code with a 4 day minimum stay. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria: Departing from: IAD Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ek Destination: DXB Return Advanced Routing Code: ek (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input) (For other cities, replace IAD with the airport codes from above) Select “See calendar of lowest fares” Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc) Adults: 2 You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
ITA pricing is not sync’ing with Emirates site pricing. Instead, go to Emirates and use the flexible date search first. If you are traveling before May 31st, once you find your dates, switch to Emirates Multi-destinations / Stopover screen to enter the promo code to receive the discount.
ITA will price this at $1,299. To obtain the $1,200 or $600 per person price, you must enter promo code “USALK15” on Emirates.com’s Multi-destinations / Stopover screen.
- IAD – DXB (Dubai) – IAD
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning when crediting to Alaska is as follows:
- Flown Miles: 14,137 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Alaska: 7,068 miles
- Redeemable Miles with Alaska: 14,137 miles (with double miles)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Multiple destinations / Stopovers” in order to enter promo code “USALK15” to obtain this price. (Use the code ONLY if you are travel up to May 31st — it is not valid for travel after that).
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED). $1USD = 3.67 AED
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.