A good sale to Lima. Lima is a world class culinary city.
(Chicago is available for $563)
Update 6/3/2014 @ 12:45AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Los Angeles
- September 2nd – 8th
- Valid for travel from August 18th – December 10th for Monday through Thursday departures with a 5 day minimum stay requirement. Must purchase by June 9th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: la+
- Destination: LIM
- Return Advanced Routing Code: la+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Chicago departures, replace LAX with ORD)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX (Los Angeles) – MIA (Miami) – LIM (Lima) -LAX. Avoid any segments operated by Aeromexico to ensure 100% mileage credit
- Two permitted. One in each direction.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 9,146 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. LAN is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with American
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select LAN. Make sure you only select flights operated by American or LAN, LAN Peru, LAN Ecuador, LAN Colombia or LAN Argentina to receive mileage credit with American. LAN flight numbers operated by Aeromexico will not earn mileage with American or Delta or their partners besides LAN and Aeromexico.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.77 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.