Enjoy. All these are quick price checks. You might find better pricing than us. Let us know if you found new city pair or better pricing. Availability might be limited for certain destinations (like DC – Mumbai with limited October availability). The help would be appreciated.
Here’s what we found:
- Delhi (DEL) $620
- Mumbai (BOM) – $656
- Bangalore (BLR) – $708
- Washington D.C.
- Bangalore (BLR) – $665
- Mumbai (BOM) – $675
- Delhi (DEL) – $729
- Hyderabad (HYD) – $746
- New York
- Bangalore (BLR) – $755 (September)
- Mumbai (BOM) – $661 (November)
- Chennai (MAA) – $784 (November)
Update 6/3/2014 @ 11:35AM Eastern – fare gone.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Boston to Mumbai
- September 22nd – 30th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late September – November 27th. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BOS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+
- Destination: BOM
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- BOS – PHL (Philadelphia) – LHR (London) – BOM (Mumbai) – LHR – BOS
- Unlimited permitted – one for free and additional at $80 each.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 16,031 miles or 4.1 cents per mile.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure to select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select American
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 58.99 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.