Kazakhstan is on our list to do’s. This is the first time we have posted an airfare deal from Philadelphia to Kazakhstan.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 21st – 28th
- Valid for travel from October 20th – December 13th or January 9th, 2014 – March 27th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on the outbound and return fields to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by September 3rd
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- PHL – ATL (Atlanta) – AMS (Amsterdam) – ALA (Almaty) – AMS – MSP (Minneapolis) – PHL
- Not permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 16,764 miles or 5.1 cents per mile.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival, prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT). $1USD = 153.75 KZT
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.