Another good sale to Bali. Remember to collect your miles, this trip will give you enough miles for elite status for 2014 and a domestic award ticket.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 11th – 19th
- Valid for travel from October – November 30th or January 7th, 2014 – April 30th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dtw lax syd” on the outbound field and “syd lax dtw” on the return field to search for this itinerary. Must purchase by at least 5 days in advance of departure
- Other advance routing codes you can try include
- Outbound: “atl lax syd” or “msp lax syd”
- Return: “syd lax atl” or “syd lax msp”
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- PHL – MSP (Minneapolis)- LAX (Los Angeles) – SYD (Sydney, Australia) – DPS (Denpasar – Bali, Indonesia) – SYD – LAX – DTW (Detroit) – PHL
- One Permitted for free in Asia but not in Japan. After free one, two in the United States for additional $100 per stopover.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 25,665 miles or 5.0 cents per mile.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” select Delta Airlines
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) – $1USD = 10,285 IDR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.