All Nippon Airways is putting Beijing and Shanghai on sale.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Beijing
- October 17th – 24th
- Must depart from October 1st – November 29th or January 7th, 2014 – March 7th, 2014 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “nh+” on both the outbound and return fields to search for ANA availability. Must purchase by August 28th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- JFK – NRT (Tokyo – Tokyo Narita) – PEK (Beijing) – NRT – JFK.
- 2 Permitted in Asia at $100 Each
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 16,100 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. ANA is a member of the Star Alliance and United Partner. This fare earns 100% mileage for the transpacific segments and 50% for the segments between Japan and China. Crediting with United will be 14,787 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. This is still better than crediting to ANA directly which would result in only a 25% mileage credit.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” on “Additional search options” and select All Nippon Airways.
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.1 CNY
- How to Visit Shanghai or Beijing for Up to 72 Hours without a Visa
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.