This deal is not under our normal 6 cents criterion. But it is an interesting destination and the fare is about good. Thanks to our Twitter fan @coreyhutch for the heads up. SATA is the airline of The Azores. Ponta Delgada is the main airport in The Azores.
Update 7/31/2013 @ 3:35AM Eastern – it is now $477!
Sample Travel Date:
- November 5th – 10th
- Must depart from November 1st – December 1st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “s4+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search for SATA availability. Must purchase by July 31st
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- BOS – PDL (Ponta Delgada, The Azores) – BOS.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 4,778 miles. SATA is a partners with TAP Portugal. You can earn 10% mileage with this fare with TAP. TAP is a member of the Star Alliance.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” on “Additional search options” and select SATA.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.77 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.