Yesterday’s deal from Washington D.C. to Istanbul is also available from the D.C. area for about the same price
There are ongoing political protests in Turkey. We advise if you to monitor the situation if you’re going to take advantage of this fare. At the moment, reports indicate that if you stay out of the areas of protest, you will be fine. However, the situation is very fluid. If you plan on going, we recommend you enroll in the State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) before you go.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 7th – 13th
- Valid for travel from October 13th – December 12th or January 9th, 2014 – March 27th, 2014 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ac+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Air Canada availability. Must purchase by August 8th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- ORD – YYZ (Toronto) – IST (Istanbul) – YYZ – ORD
- Not permitted
- 11,502 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage when credited to United.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AirCanada.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.95 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.