Another good sale to Mexico from the DC area.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 3rd – 10th
- Valid for departure from September 3rd – December 13th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search Delta availability. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by June 24th
- American and United have similar fares.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- DCA – JFK (New York) – MEX (Mexico City) – PVR (Puerto Vallerta) – LAX (Los Angeles) – DCA. Includes an overnight layover on the return on this particular sample itinerary. Others might not.
- 6,242 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Elite status members will earn more miles due to 500 mile segment minimums for the DCA -JFK and MEX – PVR segments.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) $1USD = 12.64MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.