Airfare Deal – American: Washington D.C. – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. $310. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to Cabo San Lucas. Mexico is actually expensive to get to despite it’s proximity to the United States. This is mainly due to taxes; the fare is $172 and the rest is in taxes.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 13th – 18th
- Valid for departure from September 3rd – December 13th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” on both the outbound and return fields to search American availability. Must purchase at least 50 days in advance of departure and by June 24th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- IAD – DFW (Dallas) – SJD (Cabo San Lucas) – LAX (Los Angeles) – IAD. Also available from DCA.
- 5,384 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on on AA.com.
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) $1USD = 12.64MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.