Hong Kong is our favorite city in Asia – the food, the shopping and nightlife. Good times!
Sample Travel Date:
- September 23rd – October 1st
- Valid for travel in September – November. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” on both the outbound and return fields to search for this fare. Must purchase at least 3 day in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- ORD – SEA (Seattle) – SFO (San Francisco) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SFO – SEA – ORD; there is an overnight layover in Seattle on the outbound.
- 18,624 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Hipmunk.com.
- On the From field, enter “ORD::SEA SFO” (SEA and SFO are the connecting cities, if ITA returns different connecting cities, use them there. For example, if it is SEA NRT, then enter ORD::SEA NRT)
- On the To field, enter “HKG::SFO SEA”
- This will show the itinerary and will link you to United.com to book. If you go directly to United.com, it will not price out correctly.
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar. $1USD = 7.8 HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.