Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. It is about 2 hours drive from Dubai.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 21st – 29th
- Valid for travel from January 10th, 2014 – March 10th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “az+” on the outbound field and “az+” on the return field to search only Alitalia availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2014. (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then).
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- ORD – JFK (New York) – FCO (Rome) – AUH (Abu Dhabi) – FCO – ATL (Atlanta) – ORD
- 16,018 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. Alitalia is a member of the SkyTeam alliance and Delta partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta. Provide the checkin staff with your Delta SkyMiles number to receive full credit.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Hipmunk.com
- On the From field, enter “IAD::AZ+”
- On the To field, enter “AUH::AZ+”
- This will show the itinerary and will link you directly to Priceline.com to book
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED). $1USD = 3.67 AED
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.