How about Turkey Day in Turkey?
Sample Travel Date:
- November 27th – December 4th
- Valid for travel from November 1st – November 30th or January 10th, 2014 – March 10th, 2014 for the outbound segment. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl dl” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by May 26th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- ORD – AMS (Amsterdam) – IST (Istanbul) – AMS – ORD.
- 10,956 miles or 5.2 cents per mile. All segments are operated by either KLM or Air France. Make sure you select an itinerary that contains only Delta flight numbers to ensure 100% credit. This fare is in V class and will not earn any credit with Delta if they have a KLM or Air France flight number.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.