The Shorthaul – American / Delta / United: Chicago – Atlanta (and vice versa) $150. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
American, Delta and United are fighting each other over this route. This is normally in the mid $200s.
Sample Travel Date:
- June 7th – 10th
- Valid for travel until June 30th for Monday through Saturday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- ORD – ATL (Atlanta) – ORD
- 1,212 miles
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com or Delta.com or United.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline or Delta or United’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deal page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.