In order to get the $1,064 price, you must have an US issued Visa card. Otherwise, this fare will be $1,129. If you have an British Airways branded Visa card, this fare is even cheaper. Dubai is one of those cities that you need to visit at least once to see the social-economic dichotomy that exists.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 15th – 23rd
- Valid for travel from April 8th – May 16th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ba+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only British Airways availability. Must purchase by April 9th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – LHR (London) – DXB (Dubai) – LHR – LAX
- 17,708 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. Remember to collect your miles. This is enough for a free one way domestic award ticket. British Airways partners with American Airlines and you will earn 100% credit with American. Provide the check-in staff with your AAdvantage number.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on BA.COM
- Save an extra 10% off if you have the Chase British Airways Visa credit card (details here)
- Or save $65 if you just have a regular US issued Visa Credit Card
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED). $1USD = 3.67 AED
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.